Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Trips!

No, not the hallucinating kind made famous by a number of 80s celebrities. I will be out of town for a few days and returning on Sunday.

A lot of things have been going on lately. I am not at liberty to give out corp or alliance information, but all I can say is that we must band together if we are to live out in 0.0. Right now there are too many selfish parties serving their own interests and many alliance leadership/FCs are understandably frustrated when nobody shows up to defense or roaming ops. For cripes sake this is a 0.0 alliance, not some pirating/carebearing/mission-running alliance. And if everyone just wants to do their own things then well, we all know the saying about chopsticks: A bunch of chopsticks bound together can make a strong fence, but how easy it is to snap one by itself.

I am pleased to say that things have been improving slightly. Should we ever part ways, I will always remember the few who I enjoyed flying with most. Y'all know yourselves.

Til then, fly safe!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com